About the role
Working at Replica Analytics is an opportunity to advance health care, AI and privacy at the same time – three of the hottest topics in the world today. Our Advanced Technology Engineering group builds and maintains services that power Replica Analytics’ synthetic data generation software. If you enjoy a highly interdisciplinary, innovative and supportive environment, this may be the right job for you.
We are hiring software engineers to:
- Collaborate with our Data Science and Replica Synthesis Product teams to integrate methods and technologies developed by Data Science into production software.
- Measure and ensure accuracy of Replica Synthesis analytics features.
- Evaluate and improve existing Replica Synthesis analytics features.
We are looking for individuals to develop robust, scalable, and maintainable production software. We are looking for a:
- Self-starter with experience developing software, processing big data, and implementing machine learning / deep learning models.
- Strong communicator with the ability to understand data science concepts and express software design ideas.
- Strong interest in working with a remote team and a willingness to ask questions and share information with the rest of the team.
- Dedication to detailed testing and delivering high quality software.
A Machine Learning Engineer at Replica Analytics usually has 2-4 years of experience in some of the following areas:
- Building backend software applications in Python
- Automated software testing (unit, integration, behaviour)
- Experience with data analysis frameworks (Pandas, Numpy)
- Experience with machine learning frameworks (Scikit Learn, LightGBM)
- Experience with deep learning frameworks (PyTorch, Tensorflow)
- Experience with distributed computing (Ray, Spark)
- Experience with SQL and ETL tools
- Background in statistics or computational mathematics