About the role
Working at Replica Analytics is an opportunity to advance health care, AI and privacy at the same time – three of the hottest topics in the world today. Our Replica Synthesis Engineering group is responsible for all aspects of our flagship product including design, development, deployment, and operation. Replica Synthesis is a distributed application that allows our users to generate synthetic data using either our API or UI. The UI allows users to design and execute complex data transformation workflows that include synthetic data generation with input and output from/to multiple data storage formats. If you enjoy a highly interdisciplinary, innovative and supportive environment, this may be the right job for you.
We are hiring software test engineers to:
- Lead efforts to measure and drive product quality
- Enhance our product test automation
- Manage test environments and automate deployments
- Ensure production deployments are operational
We are looking for individuals to develop robust, scalable, and maintainable production software. We are looking for a:
- Detail oriented engineer able to create test strategies and plans for all levels of testing from unit through integration, acceptance, performance and deployment.
- Strong communicator who will collaborate with product development teams and product management to ensure the delivery of high quality features.
- Self-starter with experience testing backend and user interface software and automating continuous build and integration.
A Senior QA Automation Engineer at Replica Analytics usually has 3-5 years of experience in the following areas:
- Experience with TDD and BDD
- Developing automated tests for backend and web user interface (Python, Cypress)
- Automating test environment setup (AWS/Azure/GCP, Docker, GitHub, Terraform)
- Experience testing stochastic systems, particularly AI model predictions
- Experience testing distributed systems