Replica Analytics is recruiting a mid-career developer to join our software engineering team. The company is a fast-growing start-up in machine learning and AI, developing technology for the life sciences and healthcare industry.
This position will contribute to the development of our suite of data synthesis software. The role involves translating and integrating validated statistical machine learning research methods into production-level code.
- 2+ years experience programming in Python, Java or Scala
- 5+ years experience programming production systems
- Science background (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or Physics)
- 2+ years working with data
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience writing internal (e.g., software decision rules) and external (e.g., user guides) documentation for software
- Experience troubleshooting based on client feedback
- Experience with parallelization and optimization of statistical machine learning methods
- Experience with statistical machine learning methods
- Experience with deep learning methods
- Some formal training in statistics
- Experience developing Cloud Native systems
- Experience developing APIs